Aggregating different content with advanced features
Brisanet is a major telecommunications company and the largest regional ISP in the North-East region of Brazil. They have partnered with Alpha Networks to launch an enhanced version of their OTT streaming platform, BrisaPlay.
Défis du client.
- New B2B Strategy: They embarked on a new B2B strategy by reselling their OTT service to smaller ISPs in the region, which required seamless integration and support.
- Content Aggregation: Aggregating various content types, including Live, VOD, Catch-up, Start-Over, and EPG, from different content providers posed a significant content management challenge.
- Feature Expansion: Brisanet aimed to launch new features, particularly Live and Catch-up functionalities, enhancing their service's appeal and functionality.
Thanks to Alpha Networks’ technology we benefit of a flexible solution perfectly matching our need of aggregating catalogs from different content providers and have them all available in one E2E video platform.The solution comes with a user-friendly front-end application deployed on several devices. Furthermore, our internal teams easily integrated the use of the content editorialization feature in their daily business routine: it is definitely a time-saving tool bringing a lot of advantages in terms of personalisation of the homepage content and engagement
Jair Cordeiro, Product Manager at Brisanet
- Tucano's Source, Experience, and Publication modules, enhancing content management capabilities.
- Offers Management and content monetization to maximize revenue.
- New Live & VOD Features including content editorialization, Start-over, EPG enhancements, Catch-up, and Time-Shift.
Étude de cas suivante
Préparez-vous à sublimer vos contenus avec des produits d'exception.
Prenez le contrôle de votre contenu et partagez-le avec le monde. Faites partie de la révolution télévisuelle dès aujourd'hui.Parlez à un expert