OTT and IPTV catch-up: aggregate, package & secure, distribute
Bouygues Telecom, a major French telecom, partnered with Alpha Networks to boost its catch-up service on B.tv and B.tv+ apps. They sought a unified back-office for aggregating catch-up content from 40 channels and distributing it on OTT and STBs.
- Unified Convergent Platform: Convergent Platform for 40+ IPTV and OTT Channels
- Seamless End-to-End Workflow: End-to-End Video Workflow Management
- Robust DRM and CDN Integration
- Accelerated Time-to-Market: Launch in less than 4months
We definitely appreciate the value of Alpha Networks’ products. Awarding our subscribers with the latest functionalities and trends, like catch-up, is fundamental to keep them engaged. At Bouygues Telecom we were looking for a complete solution that could enable us to aggregate different types of content coming from over 40 channels and make them available on replay for all our end-users on multiple devices. Besides, implementing catch-up content monetization was a requirement
Eric Laurent, TV Content, Services and Fixed Products Marketing Director at Bouygues Telecom
- Hybrid TV Back-End: Aggregating Metadata and Video Workflow
- Comprehensive Metadata Aggregation: Complete aggregation of several metadata following Bouygues Telecom’s requirements (Mediametrie, VPN security..)
- Channel Advertising Provisioning: Provisioning of channels advertising to enable pre-roll
Prepare to share your content with top-notch products.
Take control of your content and share it with the world. Be part of the TV revolution today.Talk to an expert